COVID-19 POLICIES FOR SLIFF IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE
The safety of our patrons, filmmakers, and volunteers is Cinema St. Louis’ top priority. To ensure everyone is protected, SLIFF has instituted a number of policies for the duration of the festival.
These policies will be strictly enforced for the protection of everyone.
Guests must follow the instructions of SLIFF staff members and volunteers. SLIFF reserves the right to deny admission or dismiss any customer for noncompliance.
The following policies will apply during SLIFF:
- Proof of full vaccination (at least two weeks after the final dose) of any FDA-approved vaccine is required for all staff members, volunteers, audience members, and filmmakers at each in-person screening and event.
- Methods of confirming proof of full vaccination are:
- CDC Vaccine Card and valid photo ID.
- A photo of a CDC Vaccine Card and valid photo ID.
- Guests should arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the scheduled screening time. Any guests arriving earlier will be asked to wait outside in line until the theaters are prepared for seating.
- Only guests age 12 or older will be permitted to attend.
- Masks are required for everyone at all times in indoor spaces, and the face coverings must be consistent with the current CDC guidelines.
- Paper masks, scarves, neck gaiters, shirts pulled up, masks with holes/filters/breathing valves, and makeshift masks are not acceptable.
- New disposable surgical masks are available to all audience members.
- Masks must completely cover the mouth and nose and must be replaced if wet or soiled.
- PPE may be inspected for compliance or issued as needed.
- No concessions will be available at any venue, and no eating or drinking will be permitted in the theaters. Outside food or drink will also not be permitted.
- Guests should stay home if not feeling well or exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 10 days.
- Guests are asked to wash hands as often as possible, use hand-sanitizing stations, and cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing.