One of the easiest and most common ways for you to support Cinema St. Louis is with a cash contribution in support of our year-round film and educational programming.
When you support Cinema St. Louis with an outright contribution, your benefits include:
- The ability to choose how your gift is used.
- The opportunity to see the results of your generosity.
- You qualify for an income tax charitable deduction for the full value of your gift up to 60 percent of your adjusted gross income, when you itemize.
Steps to Take to Make Your Contribution
- Mail us your contribution or donate online
- Let us know if you would like to direct your contribution to a particular program or if you would like us to use your contribution for our most pressing needs.
- Obtain a written acknowledgement of your contribution from us and keep it for your records.
Types of Cash Contributions:
- Outright gift of cash: By making a cash gift by check or credit card today, you enable us to meet our most urgent needs and carry out our mission on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to see your generosity in action and will also receive a federal income tax charitable deduction, when you itemize.
- Donor advised fund: A gift of cash through check or credit card is one of the easiest ways to contribute to a donor advised fund. You receive a federal income tax charitable deduction equal to the amount of your cash contribution, when you itemize.
- Memorial and tribute gifts: If you have a friend or family member who is passionate about film, consider making a gift to Cinema St. Louis in their honor.